At Kugelmotion, we like to keep our customers up to date with developements in both our ball screw manufacturing and our ball screw repair departments.
In this section you can read about customer experiences, ball screw repair and other precision engineering manufacturing and repair services offered by Kugelmotion.
- Another 4off custom Bohler stainless steel ballscrews going into a rather large European science experiment #ukmanufacturing — 1 year 3 months ago
- Precision ground Bohler N360 stainless steel ball screws, manufactured in the UK helping European science continue. https://t.co/bOZk2PFNng — 1 year 4 months ago
- Custom Precision Ground Ball screw shafts made from special stainless steel Bohler N360 https://t.co/e4cMdMh98u — 1 year 4 months ago
- Makino A55 horizontal machining centre Y-Axis ballscrew successfully refurbished for a further period of service #ballscrewrepair — 1 year 7 months ago
- ø20x1, ø16x4, ø16x1, ø12x5, ø12x4, ø12x3, ø10x3 and ø10x2 precision ball screws currently in production @KugelAerospace #ukmanufacturing — 1 year 8 months ago
We are pleased to announce that Mike Powe has joined Kugel Motion as General Manager. He will be heading up the team at our new custom ball screw manufacturing facility in Barnstaple, North Devon.
Mike has extensive knowledge of ballscrew design, applications and production planning and comes to the team from his most recent appointment as Business Unit Manager at the UK Meggitt/Thomson Aerospace & Defence ball screw plant.
Mike joins the team with over 23 years direct ball screw experience starting out from an apprenticeship in ball screw manufacturing at International Ballscrews Ltd (IBL), up to the present day where he was running the Thomson Aerospace & Defence ball screw plant.
Welcome to the team Mike !
--Kugelmotion is the only ball screw manufacturer in the UK offering specialist miniature and custom ballscrew assemblies for Aerospace, Defence and Automotive industries manufactured completely in the UK. Kugel Motion is an AS9100 accredited company--
Kugel Motion have recently refurbished a complete set of Giddings & Lewis ballscrews for a vertical boring machine.
W-axis, X-axis, Y-axis and Z-axis.
Compression type pre-load on each ballscrew using a spacer, which was precision ground to set the correct pre-load range.
New custom nylon wipers were manufactured to replace tired and ineffective brush wipers.
Here is the longest of the G&L ball screws in our custom testing rig.
High quality, affordable ballscrew repairs from Kugelmotion.
Contact one of our engineers for more information.
Kugel Motion is offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a dynamic, growing team in a unique ball screw manufacturing environment.
As the only manufacturer of precision ground ball screws in the UK, we are seeking someone with proven experience in precision machining - turning, milling & precision grinding. Experience within the ball screw industry is of significant benefit.
The ideal candidate would be experienced in working to tight tolerances and be prepared to take on prototype and development work, as well as perform organisational and supervisory duties if required.
As an AS9100 quality accredited company, experience of working within the aerospace or defence industry would be an advantage, but not essential.
The role is a varied, interesting and exciting position offering further experience, growth and training in the manufacture of precision ground ball screws.
Salary 25-32K depending on experience.
Contact one of the team to discuss this role further or to arrange an interview on 0115 8377674